LAKEWOOD PARK PRESENTS
AN EVENING IN GATSBY'S GARDEN
2023 JR / SR BANQUET & PROM
SATURDAY, MAY 6th | 6:00-10:00 PM
Seniors receive a complimentary ticket.
Saturday | 6:00 – 10:00 PM
RSVP and Payment must be made by April 14th at the front office.
Auburn Cord Duesenberg Museum
1600 S Wayne St
Lakewood Park Seniors receive a complimentary ticket.
6:00 – 7:00 PM – Grand March*
7:00 – 8:00 PM – Hors d’oeuvres & dinner
8:00 – 10:00 PM – Dance
*Parents will be asked to leave promptly after the Grand March is completed.
AUBURN CORD DUESENBERG MUSEUM
Parents may park in the lot across the street. Students are to park in the lot adjacent to the building.
Parents and students should enter through the side entrance (follow the signage). Parents will be asked to leave promptly after the Grand March is completed.
TO REGISTER, ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BELOW.
Prom & Banquet Guidelines
In order to promote a healthy, safe, enjoyable evening for all students, the following rules will be in place:
- Attendees must be in 10th grade or older. If an outside date is coming, prior approval must be obtained. See Mrs. Witmer for details.
- All dates must be 20 years old or younger.
- All outside dates (outside of LPCS and of the LPCS Jr/Sr. classes) must be of the opposite gender.
- No same-gender couples should attend as dates. Groups of same-gender upperclassmen friends are appropriate.
- Chaperones will be on site for the duration of the event and are authorized to enforce guidelines.
- Chaperones may conduct bag/purse searches. Beverages and food of any kind are prohibited other than those provided at the event.
- Students should demonstrate respectful behavior in their dress and dancing. This means dance partners should face each other with hands on shoulders and waists only for slow dances and choose an appropriate distance and respectful moves for faster dances.
- Students must remain in the event rooms at all times with the exception of visiting the restrooms. If leaving the event early, students will be required to sign out and parents will be notified.
- Dresses may not be cut below the bust line. The bust line continues around your sides directly under the armpit, and this area should be covered.
- Necklines should not be cut below the top of the bustline.
- No V/deep-V necklines, even if covered with material. No cleavage should show.
- Dresses may be backless if they are not cut below the natural waistline and have the underarm bustline covered.
- Midriffs should not be exposed. This includes the front and sides.
- Dress length should be no shorter than 2 inches above the knee. Any slits cut in long dresses should stop three inches above the knee.
- Excessively form-fitted dresses should not be worn
- No visible tattoos
- No visible piercings except for those in the ears
- Formal attire is appropriate
- Suits or tuxedos
- Collared, long sleeve shirt; tie; jacket; dress pants; and dress shoes are appropriate
- Gentlemen should also be careful of tightness of their attire
- Ensure no part of the outfit draws inappropriate attention
Students who refuse to comply with any of these guidelines will be asked to add an available article of clothing or asked to leave the event. Refunds will not be issued.